Monday, December 8, 2008

BCS system is "BS"

I hate the BCS, I hate it. How and why it is here I am not sure, I have done intense research on the BCS, and it makes less and less sense the more I look into it. Texas should play in the national championship game, to me it is as simple as 1+1=2. Texas beat oklahoma, they should be ranked in front of oklahoma. I understand that Tech also beat Texas so if you say Texas should be in front of Oklahoma then Tech should be in fron of Texas to, but it doesnt work that way in my mind. I see it as Tech stumbled, on the road, and got CREAMED by Oklahoma, I could understand if it was a close game, but it want competive from the front snap, which resulted in a turnover I believe. But still it should be Texas vs. Florida, not Oklahoma.

I am excited about the rest of the bowl games though, we got some intruging matchups. USC vs Penn, Utah vs. Alabama, Texas vs Teyroll Pyror (or Ohio State) I like the bowl games and am exicted for them.

I am happy that my Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Cowboys yesterday, AMAZING defense, It is the greatest I have seen in a long time. They scare their opporents, you can see it, and now they know they are good, and they are willing to show it to the world It is awesome!

The Utah Jazz, not doing so good, it scares me that Portland and Denver are already ahead of us in the Division, but the injuries have been ridiculous. Everyone has been getting hurt and it is annyoing becuase i know they can play better than they are, I just wish we could get healthy. Lebron is scary good. He might be the greatest althelte ever. I mean even better than MJ, not yet, but he has the potiental to be better than him. I read a story a couple weeks ago, that said Lebron is still growing, He is still freaking growing, he is unreal; speed, size, will power, heart, shot, dunk. He is an amazing player. I am excited to see him play out the summer of 2010, I wonder if he goes to NY, or the Nets, or LA, Dallas, everyone wants him, and I think he will get a salary worth what he should be paid, he makes the team better, and more marketable.
Until Next Time,

Tyler James Olsen

No comments: